The philosophy of Mighty Mites is to provide a high-quality ski racing program to kids aged 6-14 at a low cost to families. This is done primarily through the volunteer efforts of coaches and parents, as well as the generosity of Alyeska Resort. The cost of running a ski racing program is expensive and even with many volunteer hours and generous in-kind support, it requires additional fundraising efforts through donations and sponsorships.
Listed below are all Mighty Mite sponsorship opportunities. Although many of these are already sold, we are still seeking sponsors. Please click here to see sponsorships currently available.
Alternatively, if you would like to support our program through a simple donation of any amount, you can do so by following this link.
Sponsorship Opportunities Include:
(Note: all sponsors have the right of first refusal for renewal.)
- Coaches Jackets – 3 yr. term – Available when new jackets are needed
- Coaches Shack Sign – 2 yr. term
- Athlete Race Bibs – 3 yr. term
- GS Race Panels – 3 yr. term
- Start/Finish Race Flag Set – 2 yr. term
- Athlete Animal Group Flags – 2 yr. term
- Race Finish Area Banners – 1 or 2 yr. term
- Annual AMM T-Shirts – 1 yr. term – Sleeve and Back of T-shirt Logo Placements
- Annual Coaches Gifts – 1 yr. term– Logo engraved on gifts
If you are interested in being a Mighty Mites sponsor, please contact our Sponsorship Coordinator, Kristin Ramstad by email at email@example.com or by phone at 907-250-2432. You can also reach out to Alyeska Ski Club’s Development Director, Randee Gunn Liles, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 907-830-2152.